Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wordless Wednesday...


I am still pretty bad at the"wordless" part... I must talk too much!

Though this picture seems to scream "SUMMER FUN" at me, I feel the need to explain...

This is a "new" battery operated car we inherited from friends, who inherited it from friends... it has been through lots of summer fun along the way, and our kids are adding their mark to it as well. When they are too old for it (and if it hasn't been destroyed!) we will pass it along to the next family...

And, please note yall - they are playing together, and laughing together... now that really makes me smile!

What an awesome toy - thanks friends!

For more Wordless Wednesday, go to 5 Minutes for Mom...

14 comments:

wfbdoglover said...

What a great photo to capture!

Mozi Esme said...

Know about the "wordless" thing - all photos need an explanation!

That is one cute photo - the colors, the smiles! Glad they're having so much fun TOGETHER!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Just visiting from the blog train.

Love the photo...

Your children are beautiful.

cherry said...

Ahhhhhhhh my son's truck is up in the rafters...sigh.....he is ten now. I love that pic. cherry

Anonymous said...

They look like they are having the time of their lives.

Jacke @ where the boys are

designHER Momma said...

oh wow! looks like such a good time! My girls would love something like this too.

Jenileigh said...

Great picture! What fun! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

They are precious

Unknown said...

Having the time of their little lives! Love it!

Ami said...

My boys would be very envious of that toy!

cherry said...

Hey there..posting again. Thanks for the comments! You could always get some shelving and put your pretties up higher where little hands can't reach. I remember those days....cherry

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh thats too cute!!

Mamajil said...

what a great picture!!!
It looks like they are having a blast for sure!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shot! Their smiles are simply precious!!