Friday, August 8, 2008

Three Years of Cub...

This post is a little late, but I wanted to make sure I did one for our baby boy... he has been feeling a little left out this week I think, as Sissy has gotten lots of attention with her first day of kindergarten.

Yesterday he got lots of attention from Mommy, as we started Project Potty Training. For real this time yall... Mommy means business. He is doing pretty good, and loving his Buzz Lightyear underwear. Now I just need to go get enough Buzz underwear to make it through the process... the others just won't do, or so he thinks! The pirate ones worked well yesterday, but now he is all about Buzz again. I think whatever works, I'll do it!

On July 21st he turned 3 years old, and was excited to have a Buzz birthday party at a big "jumpy" place that weekend. As Sissy (Elizabeth) had a birthday on July 5th, and they share a lot of the same friends, we have done their parties together the past couple of years. We also had a Spiderman cake and family get together on the actual day...

So, here is a look back at our sweet boy as he became a 3 year old! Our son is full of laughter and delightful giggles, he has an endless store of energy, and has the biggest and sweetest hugs. We have been blessed.












7 comments:

wfbdoglover said...

Beautiful photos! Beautiful baby! and beautiful post!

Happy Birthday (belated)

Unknown said...

I remember when I met you, you were preggers with him. Cute little fellow he has grown up to be.

lorig said...

Wonderful photos. He seems to have a beautiful big smile. Happy birthday to him.

Tiaras and Timeouts said...

What a cutie pie! How funny- your EJ's birthday is the same as my Sydney (BigGirl) and Riley's (BabyGirl) is July 14 (mine is July 7!)! We share parties right now while they are too young to protest... I'm sure one day that will not work, but we enjoy OUR birthday week!

Mamajil said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
He is a cutie!! I had to laugh about the buzz light year underwear, with my 3rd child it was winnie the pooh or nothing! I had to buy several packs of winnie the pooh thats all she would wear! :)

tootie said...

Cute pics! Best of luck with the potty training. Hopefully Buzz Lightyear will work his magic :)

Mozi Esme said...

What a beautiful kid! Happy belated birthday!