Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summertime Fun

Since our return from the beach we have been busy. I don't know why I seem to think things will slow down in the summer, but I need to make a note to self about that silly notion.

Good thing is though, I am not in the road as much. Especially with gas at about $4 a gallon! During the last school year I was heading in to town at least 3 times a week, and sometimes more... I am thankful that I have reprieve from that schedule.

We have had a lot of friends over to play, and the kids have really been enjoying the kiddie pool in our backyard... the temperatures are in the 90's already, so I believe they will be in it a lot. They may have to move over and let Mommy in!

Momma got them a "slip and slide" too...

Maybe by the end of this summer we will have ourselves a water park in the backyard!


2 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Your kids are gorgeous!!

Thanks for stopping by my site. :o)

Unknown said...

I got off the plane yesterday and just about melted. I forgot how hot it was here!