Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Free!

These are sweet summer memories, like some I remember having with my friends when I was a kid... I took these yesterday when EJ had a friend over. Her Mom made them matching dresses from pillow cases, and they are truly adorable. I asked the girls to put them on so I might get their picture together, and after the "posed" pictures this is what they wanted to do...


Cub just had to follow them on their flight through the front yard... in his diaper no less!

Still, priceless to me...
Happy Wednesday Yall!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That made me laugh out loud. The way it was on the screen and your first sentence totally made me think I was going to scroll down and see more sweet girl pictures. Oh but I did not. Love it. H

Unknown said...

Little Cubster... he's so cute in that diaper!