Monday, March 10, 2008

Snow, again?!

I tried to post this earlier in the week, but couldn't get the pictures to upload... it wouldn't be the same without the pictures, that is my favorite part! It happens to be the best/only part of this little ditty... So, here is the delayed post of our latest "snow day"!


Saturday morning it snowed here - again! Lots and lots of it...


It didn't stick at all really, but the kids were thrilled about the huge flakes that fell for a few hours that morning.

And, of course, we had to go outside to play in the falling snow - bbrrrrr!

Is it spring yet?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so I called BB on Saturday monring when I was in Tampa... he said it was snowing! Do you know how sad I was to be away from my newlywed husband when it was snowing?!? So very sad.

Glad the kids loved it!