Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Camera is at the "Doctor"


Sigh...

I had to take our camera back to Best Buy yesterday as it wasn't focusing properly... I will have to borrow Momma's while ours is being checked out, and hopefully fixed. Easter is right around the corner and I sure do hope we get it back before then...


These are a couple pictures I took right before it went in the shop - there are signs everywhere that spring is near! This is the flower a Bradford Pear tree makes (and boy does it have a different kind of smell... ick!) and forsythia is also blooming now as well.

I understand the weather is supposed to be nice today, so I think the kids will be looking forward to playing outside, after EJ's preschool and Cub's Mommy and Me program. We have all of our church activities tonight as well - Wednesday is one of our busiest days!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love spring time in Georgia! I'm gonna do some pixs soon, too. I don't think anyone ever can understand the beauty that is here! Shall I say, "Southern by the grace of God!"