Thursday, March 20, 2008

"Sparkely" Eyes

Elizabeth was eating carrots a few days ago and when she was done she came to ask me something...

"Do my eyes look "sparkely"?! She was blinking and fanning her face...

It took me a second to realize what she meant, but then I grinned to myself and said, "Oh yes, they are so bright and pretty!"

Someone had told her carrots made your eyes sparkle, and she wanted to make sure that hers were doing just that...

At least it is one way to get her to eat veggies!

Easter is this weekend and I am so bummed that our camera is still in the shop for repairs... I will have to go dig up Momma's so I can share all the fun we have planned!

Happy Easter Yall!

2 comments:

Britni said...

Carrots make your eyes sparkle? I'd always heard that they make your eyes better. I guess maybe they figured sparkling was better.

Unknown said...

She's so into anything that "sparkles!" Too cute!