Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Family Pizza Night

Sunday night we all went back to BB and Reynie's for homemade pizza and some family time together...

With our expanding family, we decided to start having these get - togethers once or twice a month. Believe it or not, living on the same farm doesn't always mean you get to see your loved ones on a regular basis... sometimes we only wave as our car/truck drives on down the dirt road in a big 'ol hurry!

Okay, maybe we do see each other more than some folks, but we just like to make sure we get to see each other on a regular basis - we all enjoy it and it makes Momma and Diddy very happy.

The other "20" times we may eat together are all spontaneous!

Momma and Cub's pizza made together..

Reynie's pizza crust is really, really good yall, and she also made an awesome sauce from tomatoes grown in their own garden last summer.

(The recipe for this pizza crust is found on her blog... I'd make it a direct reference to that post, but I do not know how to do that! It was about a week ago?)



Topping off the night of good fun were coke floats, with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream. (The kids were in heaven!) We really do enjoy our family time and all the good food, laughs and tall tales that come out of it!

Momma is renovating her kitchen, so the next one will be here at our house... I have no idea what I could do to equal the pizza/sauce, but I look forward to another night with all of us there.


My new favorite picture of Uncle BB and EJ!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had a great time, too! I love our family get-togethers. They mean so much to me. Glad the kids had fun with the pizza and floats. I think the adults liked the floats more than the kids did!!

That BB, he's so cute!! :-)