Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Little Break - Back to the Beach

The kid's bears, CB and Cocoa, at our favorite place, Cocoa Beach!

We are headed back to the beach for a few days... I will be without a computer, which will be both a wonderful thing, and a frustrating thing at the same time. You see, I will have my camera, and I love to take a picture or two. Or a hundred... or two.

I need a computer to download the pictures on, so that I may take a few hundred more. We only have one card, which I can get about 350 pictures on, but I know I'll need more... we'll be at the beach for goodness sakes!

Before we go we may need a destination... my Momma is at their house right now looking for us a condo on a nice quiet beach somewhere. I just am not sure where it will be! I love little surprises like that. This is a "Girl's" trip, with the exception of Cub... he'll be our token little man.

And, I'll also need to wash the kid's clothes, pack the kid's clothes and "stuff", as well as mine. I've not even done that yet. I like to procrastinate, hmm? I can almost hear the laughter from those of yall who know me. I am laughing with you, because if I don't I might begin to stress out... but, probably not. It'll get done!

Oh, yes... and we also have a birthday party to go to tomorrow morning! EJ's best friend from PreK is turning 5 and is having a swim party... we actually showed up for it on Saturday, but then I realized it was tomorrow. Silly me! That bought me a trip to Burger King and their play area to appease two very sad kids who wanted to swim and see the birthday girl... I am not a big fan of this particular play area, or the food there (I am a vegetarian - long story!), but it made the kiddos happy. And that made me happy.

So, I hope everyone has a wonderful week. I'll be back the beginning of next week, right before my big girl begins her first day of kindergarten... I can't even think about it right now, but she is so excited!

3 comments:

wfbdoglover said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful time!! Lucky you!

Unknown said...

Y'all have fun! Wish I could go... darn job!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!