Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Quickly...

I have so much I want to write about... the weekend party and children's programs at church were wonderful, and I don't want to spoil it with a quick post. I hope to do that later today or maybe tonight...

Meanwhile, Christmas is getting closer and I took a small detour last night. Mom is having the big Banks Family Christmas at her house Christmas night, and all before that she is remodeling her kitchen and cleaning out furniture from her dining room. That includes a desk of mine that I was "storing" until I painted the place it was going over here at our house.

I am now a spotted color of blue from working on that into the wee hours of the morning - I can never seem to paint with out also wearing it! I LOVE the color - it took the guy in Lowe's and I a long time to pick out just the right shade... My house is a wreck, laundry is piled high (again!) and I have bread to bake for EJ's dance teacher tonight, but I keep looking at the room I just painted to see if it has changed...

Nope, still blue!

Okay, I will be back to tell you about our little pageant angel, the red rash, and other assorted tidbits from the weekend... I was so proud and can't wait to share!



*Edit 12/20/07 Here is a picture with the desk now in place.... yep, it is in a closet, which is now my own little hideaway... we need more room!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the blue!