Friday, April 17, 2009

Starting Over... Again.


It's Spring!
Gracious yall... where does the time go?
Since my last post (3 months ago? Really?) so much has happened I will never catch it up here... but here goes a small try in a nutshell...
EJ's room - remodeling! PINK, pink pink... pictures soon. Hopefully anyway... gonna try AGAIN to blog regularly...
Sis in Law Reynie and brother Billy... pregnant w/ a girl (!) who will join us this August!
Mother in Law, Nana, moving home from Charleston... what a blessing and joy for our family. =)
Another Tax Season done, and my Daddy, a CPA, is now free to go antique shopping with me once again!
Easter and Spring Break behind us now... Geoff played the Roman Centurion in our church Easter drama, "The Empty Tomb" and I was the costume coordinator... the kids loved having their cousin Jeffrey here, as well as Aunt Lee!
The flu hit our house like a ton of bricks. Three weeks of it between the 4 of us. I was last, but it kicked my tail... nasty virus that flu!
Back and forth to town way too many times to count for a thousand trips to the pediatrician, EJ's dance, Cub's pre k classes and now adding in Tball practice/games... taxi anyone?!
Of course there is always Wal-Mart, Target and the grocery store - mini scenes full of kid drama over a toy or something chocolate...
Too many funerals of some well loved family friends. I know they are now at peace with our Lord and Saviour in heaven.
Rain. And then more rain... and more! We cannot be in a drought any longer. Impossible!
And SO much more... it's getting late, and I am tired. I will again make a promise to myself to do better with my blog and I hope that I can keep that promise this time!
Goodnight yall!


3 comments:

Angie said...

I've been waiting for an update on your blog! I wondered what I had happened to you but then I remembered you were a mother, like me, and I KNEW you were busy!! :)
Love the pictures! You and your babies are beautiful!

Happy Spring!

Zip n Tizzy said...

Missed you Sweetie.
Welcome back!

Tina Leigh said...

Glad to hear from you! Time goes by fast when you have so much to do. The kids are beautiful!!!! I love that your daughter has on gloves! The picture of them hugging is precious! Look forward to hearing more from you!